Many patients have questions about our protocols that they may feel uncomfortable asking. As we grow weary of the Coronavirus and have seen numbers trend generally downward, there is an understandable concern that public facilities in general may be becoming more complacent and/or relaxed. We want to assure you that this is not the case here. Many of the things we do to keep you safe from COVID transmission are things that we have always had in place. We hold ourselves to the strictest standards of sanitation and disinfection for your protection and ours.
In addition to our regular cleaning and disinfection protocols:
- Continued limiting of the number of people in the office to allow for social distancing.
- Screening all incoming patients for symptoms/exposure and vaccination status
- Regular disinfection of high touch/high traffic areas
- Bathrooms are cleaned and disinfected after EVERY use
- Strict adherence to mask requirements for anyone entering the buillding
- All staff is fully vaccinated and currently beginning booster shots as we become eligible